Friday, May 22, 2015

My First Cupcake Liner Project

I have been fascinated by all the craft projects using cupcake liners, but have found few I would want to do and display.

This project was an idea that came to me so I went for it.





Supplies:
2 or 3 different patterned cupcake liners
Styrofoam ball
Hot glue gun
Hot glue sticks
Knife                             
Scissors


Instructions:
  1. Cut the Styrofoam ball in half
  2. Fold cupcake liner in half
  3. Starting at one end, roll the cupcake liner into a cone shape
  4. Glue the end closed to secure
  5. If you want the cone shorter, cut the bottom part to desired length, but first put a dot of glue above where you plan to cut
  6. Glue the cone to the styrofoam
  7. Glue each one close together
  8. Glue a full row around the Styrofoam
    Repeat the steps above for the next row in a different pattern. The second row should lay between two cones of the first row.


      When done, glue the back of the Styrofoam to a flat surface you wish to decorate.

      I'm not completely happy with how it turned out so I didn't glue it to any surface.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment