Sunday, July 5, 2015

Blogging Introvert

I am an introvert so it doesn't make since to create a blog being a person who lacks what it takes to post everyday.  Everyone has an opinion on how to write the best blogs to get the traffic.  Having a focus for your blog rather than blogging about anything.

Introverts over think and that is what I've been doing. I changed my blog theme twice, which you're not suppose to do.  Pick one and stay with it. I'm sticking with this one.


Networking and self-promotion for introverts is not easy.  It takes more effort to get out of our comfort zones.  We have dreams and desires to be successful, but we face challenges, and can be our own brick wall.

Research can drain me of energy.  I find myself wanting to binge on Netflix after doing heavy research online.

I'm writing a book, but I haven't worked on it since earlier this year.  I have to put my mind in a certain mode to type.  I thought about writing the book on here as a blog, but that would be providing it for free and I would like to sell it as an E book.


Suspense in the making.



No comments:

Post a Comment